|News and Information about the Test of Electronics in Research & Design, Production, Maintenance, and Installation.|
News about Board and System Test
Corelis releases new Version of Boundary-Scan Tool Suite
16 July 2015 - Corelis announced the availability of version 8.2 of its ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. This new version adds powerful trace imaging using ODB++ netlist data to the ScanExpress Viewer circuit board diagnostic display system. Also included are test and programming support for e.MMC components, a memory model search interface, new CPU family support, plus numerous improvements spanning the complete suite of ScanExpress applications.
A brief list of software improvements include:
• New ScanExpress Viewer ODB++ support and trace highlighting enable quick visual identification and diagnosis of faults reported by boundary-scan tests.
• New e.MMC in-system-programming (ISP) and connection test capabilities. Supported e.MMC components can be erased, programmed, verified, and tested for connectivity when connected to a boundary-scan component.
• New ScanExpress TPG memory model search capability. Memory models can be explored and selected using a powerful parametric search user interface.
• Improved ScanExpress JET device automatic detection for additional interfaces, including I2C and UART.
• ScanExpress JET CPU support for Mobileye EyeQ3, Nvidia Tegra-K1, and Altera Cyclone V SoC microprocessors.
• Many other enhancements, improvements, and updates across the ScanExpress suite of tools.
Current Corelis customers with a valid maintenance contract can now access the new software version 8.2 through the Corelis support website. As always, Corelis offers free training to all clients so that they may immediately utilize the various new product features and innovations now available.
Oscilloscope JTAG Boundary Scan Goepel PXI Rohde & Schwarz Tektronix Keysight AOI Anritsu National Instruments Inspection LTE Aeroflex Teledyne LeCroy Yokogawa In-Circuit-Test Keithley AXI Spectrum Analyzer Signal Analyzer Automotive EMC-Test Advantest Multitest B&K Precision Signal Generator Corelis Flying Prober Cognex SPI Teseq Power Supply GAO Tek Pickering Fluke Teradyne Switching Viscom PCIe
© All about Test 2016