|News and Information about the Test of Electronics in Research & Design, Production, Maintenance, and Installation.|
Tektronix announces Online Test & Measurement Technology Symposium
18 April 2013 – Tektronix EMEA has announced its first online 1-day event to take place on Wednesday 22nd May 2013. The free virtual show will cover the latest test and measurement technology trends and innovations and how to apply these in practice - presented by experts and covering a wide variety of industries and applications in a series of webcasts followed by live Q&As, chat sessions and a virtual trade show. Registration is open now.
The event will showcase test and measurement tips and strategies to address the ever increasing industry trends driving technology development, such as:
• The growing challenge of wireless devices and how to design, debug and validate the many different standards that come with them.
• Dealing with the new optical and serial data bus architectures that are addressing the demand for ever-higher bandwidths.
• The explosion of the new technologies related to energy efficiency and the drive for green energy solutions.
Scheduled webcasts will take place throughout the day (from 9.00am – 5.00pm Central European Time) in the digital auditorium. In addition to a Tektronix and Keithley Instruments booth, delegates will be able to navigate around the virtual booths and learn from event sponsors – including CalPlus, CN Rood, Conrad, Distrelec/Elfa, Electrorent, Elektronik-Kontor, Farnell Element14, Giakova, RS Components and SJ Electronics.
There will also be opportunities to pick up an electronic briefcase and take away/download the latest primers, application notes, how-to guides etc, both from Tektronix and their sponsoring partners. The communications lounge will feature live chats and the facility to interact with other visitors, sponsors and industry experts.
Webcasts are split into two “streams” with 45-minute webcasts followed by live Q&A sessions:
• Advancing test in Coherent transmission systems
• Next generation high-speed serial designs
• Verification of simulation results in broad band designs
• Fundamentals of high power electronics and devices
• Negative Bias Temperature Instability (NBTI), what is it and why does it matter?
• Probing considerations for broad band applications
• Testing challenges for new (power) semiconductors required for saving energy and green initiatives
• Low power and low level measurements for semiconductor design and verification
• Design, verification and optimization of radio ICs for embedded system applications
• Power module characterization – challenges and solutions
• 100G/400G measurement challenges
• Transmitter high speed serial testing
• High speed serial data receiver testing
• Low speed serial bus analysis for automotive and other application areas
• TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) for high speed data applications
• Mastering low power, low voltage, low resistance measurement techniques for characterizing Graphene and other nano materials
• Negative Bias Temperature Instability (NBTI) measurement approaches and challenges
Anyone registered but unable to attend on the day will be able to access the offline version for up to 30 days after the event. Registration for the event is open now via:
Oscilloscope JTAG Boundary Scan Goepel PXI Rohde & Schwarz Tektronix Keysight AOI Anritsu National Instruments Inspection LTE Aeroflex Teledyne LeCroy Yokogawa In-Circuit-Test Keithley AXI Spectrum Analyzer Signal Analyzer Automotive EMC-Test Advantest Multitest B&K Precision Signal Generator Corelis Flying Prober Cognex SPI Teseq Power Supply GAO Tek Pickering Fluke Teradyne Switching Viscom PCIe
© All about Test 2016